D-Link Camera Video Recorder mydlink-Enabled (DNR-202L)
The DNR-202L mydlink Camera Video Recorder can record video from up to four D-Link Wi-Fi Cameras to any connected USB hard drive (up to two at 4TB each), eliminating the need for a dedicated PC. Unlike traditional CCTV recording solutions, the mydlink Camera Video Recorder provides an economic solution by utilizing existing IP infrastructure and makes storage much more flexible with your own USB drives. Simultaneous live view or playback while recording as well as complete video management and easy custom configuration, make the DNR-202L a convenient and reliable network video recorder that is perfect for your home or small office use.
- Simultaneously record video, view live or playback recorded video from up to four mydlink cameras
- Securely store camera video on up to two attached USB external hard drives
- Motion or schedule based recording of high-quality video and audio
- User-friendly UI for live view with full-screen, snapshots and PTZ control
- Supports 4 channel playback simultaneously
- Supports H.264, MPEG-4 or MJPEG real-time recording
- Quick and easy setup with auto-camera discovery
- Free mydlink View app for remote access and the mydlink web portal for local viewing
- Compact size: 4.6" x 2.75" x 0.8"