Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Madison Burgundy/Black
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Madison features a multi-media approach. Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
- Padded tongue enhances comfort
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
- Canvas lining enhances durability
- Elastic band helps keep the tongue in place