Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Empire
KeyFit Carrier: In its first mode for use with infants, Bravo functions as a lightweight car seat carrier. It’s easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the adapter, and click in the KeyFit.
Travel System: During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit but also likes to sit up in the Bravo, the KeyFit easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, using the adapter.
Toddler Stroller: When baby outgrows the KeyFit, Bravo functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs.
Bravo also features the smartest quick fold in its class! Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold.
- Height-adjustable handle and parent tray with cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat
- All-wheel suspension and linked rear brakes
- Large basket, easily accessible from front or rear
KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat
- #1-Rated Infant Car Seat in America! For use from 4-30 lbs; Newborn insert from 4-11 lbs
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- ReclineSure Spring-Loaded Leveling Foot to help achieve proper base angle in vehicle seat
- RideRight Bubble Level-Indicators on each side of the base to indicate accurate angle in vehicle seat
- SuperCinch One-Pull LATCH Tightener to help achieve a tight and secure vehicle fit with a fraction of the effort!
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213
- Open Dimensions: 35.50 x 21.75 x 43 in.
- Folded Dimensions: 16 x 21.75 x 28 in.
- Front Wheel Diameter: 7.0 in.
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 9.0 in.
- Product Weight: 23 lbs
KeyFit 30 Car Seat
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 24 in.
- Product Weight: 9.9 lbs