Casio Men's Compass Twin Sensor Sport Digital Watch
Innovative technology and sleek, sporty style combine in Casio's Twin Sensor Watch. Temperature and direction readings make this rugged timepiece ideal for workouts, outdoor adventures, and water sports. There's also world time (29 time zones/48 cities), declination correction, a convenient stopwatch, four daily alarms and one snooze alarm, auto calendar, and a mineral glass for extra protection against scratching. Direction readings and time are indicated on a large LCD that is divided into three segments for a clear, easy-to-understand display. Water resistance to 660 feet and a rugged resin band ensure durability, while digital quartz movement provides reliable precision.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Sporty and utilitarian, this Casio watch features a versatile design replete with high-tech functions such as a digital compass and world time.
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral dial window
- Features compass, day-date-and-month functions, world time (48 cities), stopwatch, four daily alarms, snooze alarm, and auto calendar
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving