Casio G Shock Special Purchase Men's Gulf Master White Resin Watch 55.8mm
0 Based on 0 reviews
shipping & returns
From the seafaring GULFMASTER series come a new model colored in Navy blue with gold color accents, and packed with powerful features like Triple Sensor Version 3 and Smart Access.
- In addition to barometric pressure and altitude, bearing, and temperature sensors, this watch also features Tide Graph and Moon Age capabilities to provide you with detailed information about changes in the environment around you.
- Sudden change in barometric pressure is alerted by a dial hand, digital display indicator, and audible alarm.
- Even in the dark, display information is kept easy to read by a dial light at 6 o’clock in addition to the digital display back light.
- This model is designed to resemble oceangoing vessel instrumentation, and large light and sensor buttons are provided for easy access to critical functions when they are required
- Unmatched function, great design, and G-SHOCK toughness all add up to give this watch what it takes to support maritime activities
- An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
- A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time.
- Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
- Receives time calibration signals and corrects the time automatically.
- MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).