Capstar Flea Tablets for Dogs And Cats 2-25 lbs., 6 Count
Capstar rapidly kills adult fleas on dogs and cats. It also treats flea allergy dermatitis. Regular treatment reduces the number of flea bites experienced by the animal. Capstar is widely used by dermatologists for this purpose.
- The active ingredient Nitenpyram interferes with nerve transmission in fleas, with no adverse effect on your pet
- Rapid, prolonged action kills fleas 30 minutes after administration, and for 24 hours thereafter
- Treatment can begin on any day when fleas are seen on the animal, and repeated on any subsequent day fleas are seen
- Capstar should be given orally, once daily, with or without food
- Safe to use in puppies and kittens from 4 weeks of age. Safe for pregnant or nursing dogs and cats.