Brooks Transcend 4 Men's Running Shoe Black/ Electric Brooks Blue/ Silver
Go beyond the typical run and take to the skies in the cloud-like cushioning and supportive platform of the Brooks® Transcend 4!
- Predecessor: Transcend 3.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- 3D Fit Print upper technology applies strategic stretch and structure for a better fit and feel.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic uppers feature a nearly seamless construction.
- Synthetic mid-foot saddle built into the lacing system allows for an adjustable, custom fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Pebax® External Heel Counter helps reduce heel rotation beyond what's natural.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Improved Guide Rails guide the body back into its natural motion path.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- Super DNA midsole cushioning adapts to each and every stride for the ultimate in soft underfoot feel.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad features a caterpillar-inspired design that accommodates any foot landing and delivers exceptional shock absorption.
- Rounded heel promotes better alignment, helping to minimize stress on the joints.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole provides long-lasting durability.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones in the outsole evenly disperse impact away from the body for an easier ride.
- Flextra rubber forefoot piece supplies increased flexibility.
- Double Omega Grooves for enhanced flexibility in the midsole.
- Universal Sprung platform.