Bright Beats Learnin' Lights Dance Mat
From sitting and crawling to walking and dancing, this interactive light-up mat has fun music, activations and learning content that grow with baby.This interactive play mat is where the action and learning fun is! As little ones move and dance on this mat, they’re rewarded with bright, colorful lights & fun sounds, songs, music & phrases. It even teaches ABCs, numbers, colors, shapes and dance moves. There are 2 ways to play! In Move & Play mode, batting at the BeatBo character or pressing any of the 4 light-up buttons on the base sets the learning fun into motion and triggers the interactive light show all around the mat! “A is for awesome!” In Dance & Learn mode, fun phrases encourage little ones to move & groove to different areas around the mat. When they enter the right section, they’ll cross motion sensors that reward them for getting to the right spot with songs, phrases & colorful lights! “You found blue!” Want to encourage baby to move and groove? Want to teach letters, numbers and other important concepts? Take it to the mat. BeatBo’s Learnin’ Lights Dance Mat, that is!
• Large, soft mat – perfect for sitting, crawling and dancing on!
• 2 ways to play!
1. Move & Play – Bat at BeatBo or press any button on the base to activate learning content and interactive light shows all over the mat!
2. Dance & Learn – Phrases direct baby to move to different color sections of the mat. When baby gets it right and crosses the motion sensor, they're rewarded with songs, phrases & lights!
• Bat-at BeatBo is full of learning content that grows with baby
• 4 color sections teach something new blue section teaches all about the alphabet; red section teaches number 1 to 10; green section leads the way to dance-party play; and yellow section is where learning fun takes “shape!”
• Includes dance mat, bat-at BeatBo character with 4 light-up buttons that activate learning content
• Helps exercise gross motor skills
• Teaches ABCs, numbers, colors, shapes and dance moves
• Bright colors, music, lights and sounds help give developing senses a boost