Asics Women's Gel Nimbus 21 Running Shoe
The ASICS GEL Nimbus 21 running shoe features a AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) outsole that provides exceptional durability. It has a molded EVA sockliner that shapes to your feet for snug fit. Running long distance requires stability and the neutral Pebax TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology works to improve your midfoot strength to help you go further.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathabilit