Asics T5A8N.9099 GT-1000 4 (D) Black/Onyx Black
0 Based on 0 reviews
shipping & returns
Kick up your heels and hit the streets in the smooth, cushioned, stable platform that the latest iteration of the ASICS® GT-1000™ 4 running shoe has to offer!
- Successor to the GT-1000 3.
- Built for mild to moderate overpronator who requires a blend of enhanced cushioning and stability.
- Engineered mesh upper with minimal, yet supportive synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Dual-density DuoMax® Support System midsole is positioned specifically for running to augment support and stability.
- Midsole Height:
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to increase gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.