Asics GT-2000 6 Women's Running Shoe
For structured cushioning that is made to go the distance, lace into the ASICS® GT-2000 6 running shoe!
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response
- Surface: Road
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials
- Lace-up closure
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort
- Soft, plush tongue and collar
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle
- FlyteFoam™ Midsole technology provides superior bounce back and responsiveness for any distance It utilizes organic fibers that help reduce packing out that can normally happen with softer, low-density foams
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity