Asics GT-2000 5 Men's Running Shoe Black/ Onyx/ White
Asics GT-2000 5 Men's Running Shoe Black/Onyx/White
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, our GT-2000 5 shoe features a FluidRide® Midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support. Weight: 11.0 oz. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidRide Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.