Asics GT-2000 4 Men's Running Shoe
The Asics Men's GT-2000 4 Running Shoe is a must-have with an optimum balance of cushioning and stability. Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association, this shoe features the Dynamic DuoMax Support System and the Guidance Trusstic System for enhanced support that is perfect for overpronators.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: For shock absorption.
- ComforDry Sockliner: For antimicrobial benefits and cool comfort.
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskeletal heel counter for support.
- Discrete Eyelets: Disperses lace tension for increased comfort.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR): Placed in critical areas for added durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole: Blown AHAR rubber compound for cushioning and durability.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS): Enhances the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: For excellent rebound with less weight and added durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System: For greater midfoot stability.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: Dual-density midsole enhances support and stability.