Asics GT-1000 5 Women's Running Shoe Mint/Orchid/Cockatoo
Convergence GEL Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot. Combine that with the new engineered mesh upper for increased breathability and support, the GT-1000 5 shoe has the performance and stability of its predecessor with the latest in stability technology, and did we mention it’s 0.5 ounces lighter this year?
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SPEVA MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Heel Height: 21mm
- Forefoot Height: 11mm