Asics Gel Nimbus 18 Women's Running Shoe Turquoise / Iris / Methyl Blue
After 18 years of innovation, the Nimbus series continues as one of ASICS’ most recognized high performing footwear. The new GEL placement offers modernized geometry of cushioning, designed to improve adaptability and mitigate brisk impacts. Improved Guidance Line technology harmoniously syncs componentry to embrace the motions of the runner’s gait cycle.
- Heel Height: 25mm
- Forefoot Height: 12mm
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLUIDFIT UPPER: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- COMFORDRY LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- PLUS 3 MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.