Asics Gel-Kayano 22 Women's Running Shoe Black Flash/ Orange/ White
The GEL-Kayano 22 returns as the front runner of the flagship ASICS performance footwear collection, leading with a host of technology upgrades including: an all-new FluidFit upper, built with a completely seamless upper and re-engineered Heel-Clutching System for a more secure and adaptable fit. Mild and moderate over-pronators will love the updated ComforDry lasting and FluidRide midsole, allowing them to experience a more luxurious and longer run.
True to its heritage, the new GEL-Kayano 22 shoe takes a bold step forward in unsurpassed performance and modern design. The sleek new FluidFit upper is built with Seamless Construction and a re-engineered Heel Clutching System Technology for a more secure and adaptive fit. Mild to moderate overpronators will be treated to the luxuriously plush comfort of the new ComforDry lasting material and ComforDry X-40 sockliner sitting atop the stable FluidRide platform.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLUIDRIDE MIDSOLE: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FLUIDFIT UPPER: ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- COMFORDRY LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- PLUS 3 MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 24mm
- Forefoot Height: 11mm.