Asics Gel-DS Trainer 21 Men's Running Shoe Flash Yellow/ Black/ Hot Orange
The GEL-DS Trainer 21 is a lightweight, stable and well-cushioned running shoe for over pronators. A new upper design sees a reduction in seams and material overlays to keep the overall weight of the shoe down, and to enhance breathability and comfort. The GEL-DS Trainer 21 features a strengthened Clutch Counter around the heel for improved fit, medially placed DuoMax to maximise stability and offer extraordinary support, and DuoSole to provide lightweight and flexible traction. The GEL-DS Trainer 21 also has a Guidance Trusstic to provide outstanding gait efficiency and structural integrity to the midfoot, while rearfoot and forefoot GEL units alleviate stress on the lower limb.
- AHAR: ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber on the outersole. Helps cut down on excessive wear
- AHAR RIDE+: AHAR Ride+ is an advanced outsole material with virtually the same lightness and grip properties as ASICS’ conventional rubber, with the advantage of being three times more durable.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX: An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- GUIDANCE LINE: Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC: This new Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction providing enhanced gait efficiency and structural integrity to the midfoot.
- PROPULSION PLATE: Special hardened unit placed in forefoot for more efficient propulsion phase
- DUOSOLE: Outsole construction offering lightweight and flexible traction
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE: Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability
- COMFORDRY SOCKLINER: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- 3M REFLECTIVITY: Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light. 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company
- REARFOOT & FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.