Amazon Fire TV (B00U3FPN4U)
With over 3,000 channels, apps and games, Amazon Fire TV gives you access to all your favorite subscriptions and streaming services. Watch over 250,000 TV episodes and movies, including live TV. Kick back with sports, news, music, and games.
- Now with 4K Ultra HD: Amazon Fire TV now brings you 4K Ultra High Definition streaming capability, giving you a best-in-class television experience with true-to-life picture quality when used with compatible 4K Ultra HD TVs, something Apple TV, and Chromecast don’t support. Your 4K TV must support minimum HDCP requirements for protected content playback.
- More streams in 1080p: Amazon Fire TV is built to support High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC). Over the coming months, Amazon Fire TV will deliver more 1080p high-definition streams from Amazon Video than ever before, even if you don’t own a 4K TV. HEVC is approximately 2x more efficient at encoding video than the current industry standard, which means less bandwidth is needed to deliver high-quality video streams. As a result, the majority of Fire TV customers will now experience more high-quality, 1080p streams from Amazon Video.
- 75% more processing power: From the responsive interface and instant search results, to smooth gaming and ultra-fast streaming, everything about Amazon Fire TV is fast and fluid. It’s thanks to an all-new quad-core processor with 75% more processing power than the previous generation Amazon Fire TV, better Wi-Fi support with dual-band 802.11ac, a dedicated graphics engine, 2 GB of memory, and expandable storage of up to 128 GB (microSD card sold separately).
- Your voice just got more powerful: Just ask Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to check sports scores or the weather, play music, and more—instantly. With the Amazon Fire TV Voice Remote, you can also use your voice to search TV shows, movies, actors, and genres. Voice search is supported for the entirety of Amazon’s video, music, app, and game catalog, plus for Hulu, HBO GO, Crackle, Showtime, and Starz.
- Watch all your favorites: With instant access to Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu, and more, you’re sure to find something you love. Rent movies from just 99 cents. Watch live TV with Sling TV, which includes ESPN, AMC, HGTV, TNT, Food Network, ABC Family, and more. Amazon Prime membership offers access to Prime Video which includes thousands of movies and TV episodes, at no additional cost. Subscription fees may be required.
- Listen to music: Millions of songs are available to stream on Amazon Fire TV through Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio. You can also access your entire Amazon Music Library, so you can enjoy any albums and songs you’ve previously purchased. Amazon Prime membership offers access to Prime Music, which includes Prime Playlists, and ad-free listening to over a million songs.
- Great for gaming: Amazon Fire TV is the easiest way to game on your HDTV. Enjoy best-selling titles from Mojang, EA, Disney, and Ubisoft. Many games are free, and paid games start from just 99 cents. With top games like Lego Star Wars, Pac-Man 256, and Minecraft, there is something for the entire family. Use your included Fire TV Voice Remote, or upgrade to the Amazon Fire TV Gaming Edition.
- Share your photos on the big screen: Photos or videos you take on your phone or tablet can be automatically uploaded to Amazon Cloud Drive, so they appear on your HDTV. Amazon Prime membership includes free storage in Amazon Cloud Drive for your entire photo collection.
- Voice search that actually works: Amazon Fire TV Voice Remote has a built-in mic so you can instantly search TV shows, movies, actors, and genres using just your voice—no more typing with your remote to find what you want. Voice search is supported for the entirety of Amazon’s video, music, app, and game catalog, plus for Hulu, HBO GO, Crackle, Showtime, and Starz. Please note that voice search does not work directly inside individual applications, like Netflix.
- Meet Alexa: Now you can use Alexa, the brain behind Echo, on your Amazon Fire TV. Alexa, a cloud-based voice service answers questions, plays music, checks sports scores or the weather, and more—instantly. Just ask Alexa using your Fire TV Voice Remote.
- Always getting smarter: The more you use Alexa the smarter it gets. Built in the cloud, Alexa adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences. Look out for new voice service features being released all the time.
Set up: Amazon Fire TV arrives pre-registered to your Amazon account and sets up in minutes.
- Connect to your TV
- Connect to the Internet and enjoy!
What's in the box
- Amazon Fire TV
- Voice remote control
- Power adapter
- 2 x AAA batteries