adidas Pureboost DPR LTD Men's Running Shoe - Core Black
The head-turning style and plush comfort you love about the adidas PureBoost is sleeker, faster, and more streamlined in the adidas PureBoost DPR. The Deconstructed PureBoost Racer is built to help you pick up the pace on your tempo run and shave seconds off your PR by putting a stronger focus on performance. From upper to outsole, the PureBoost DPR is built with speed in mind, conforming to your foot and maximizing your unique running stride so you can get the most out of the shoes, your body, and your run.
- Seamless, one-piece knit upper was designed using motion-capture technology to create a snug, yet unrestrictive fit that moves with the foot as you run
- Zoned variations in the stretch of the knit allow for areas of breathability over the toebox and strategic support through the midfoot and heel
- Full-length boost midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning by absorbing and storing the energy of heelstrike and returning it at toe-off for explosive turnover into your next stride
- Continental rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface
- ADAPTIVE TRANSITION design allows the shoe's outsole to adapt to your specific running stride, working with the boost capsules to maximize your running performance
- Wt. 9.1 oz