A Smart Girl's Guide: Cooking Book
0 Based on 0 reviews
shipping & returns
Cooking really is awesome—and this book helps girls find that out for themselves. So give a girl an apron, plop on a chef’s hat, hand her this book, and let her get cooking!
- Discover how cool it is to take ingredients and combine them in a special way to make something totally different—and delicious!
- Experience the satisfaction and fun of sharing tasty creations with family and friends.
- Girls can think of this book as their first step toward developing their culinary skills.
- Learn the basics like chopping, mixing, and blending and practice those skills with some classic recipes
- Includes tips and suggestions for pretty presentations, and instructions on planning a complete meal, too.
- 120 pages.
- Authors: Patricia Daniels; Darcie Johnston.