5.11 Tactical TPT L2 251 Flashlight
With any 5.11 purchase $75 or more!
*Offer valid 3/22 - 5/1 / In-stock Merchandise Only / While Supplies Last
The TPT L2 251 is built from water and impact resistant PC ABS polymer composite for maximum durability in a wide range of patrol environments. Offering 3.5 hours of run time on high mode, the TPT L2 251 casts a dazzling 251 lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam with a bright hotspot and wide corona, providing superior target acquisition and maximum peripheral vision in low light settings. Lightweight construction increases mobility and accuracy, reliable CREE LEDs and a regulated circuit ensure consistent performance, intelligent switching allows seamless transition between high, low, and strobe modes, and a square head design prevents rolling.
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
- Impact and water resistant
- Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
- Anti-roll head
- TPR grip
- Nylon pouch included
- Output: 251 lumens on high and strobe, 13 lumens on low
- Runtime: 3.5 hours on high, 6 hours on strobe, 58.5 hours on low
- PC/ABS polymer composite construction
- Regulated circuit for maximum output
- Cree XP-GB LED